Monday, November 24, 2008
The Shared Room
There are three bedrooms in the Log Cabin: Willie and Ken each have their own (more on Ken's later) and Rob and I get to share the largest of the three. Sounds great doesn't it? Two guys, big room, lots of space; fun for everyone.
Think again. I have a number of complaints about the shared room. First of all, this is the only room in the house with hardwood floors. They are always causing splinters, and it only adds to the sub-arctic temperatures during the winter cause for some reason, we don't get heat in this room. Rob opts to sleep on the floor in the living room rather than watch his breath as he falls asleep leaving me to spend my nights in solitude in this freezing coffin. And I know it's a privelage to live in the Log Cabin but COME ON!! The cleanliness issue is getting ridiculous. I don't want to point fingers but one of the occupants of the shared room isn't keeping his side of the room tidy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These pictures speak a thousand words, Rob. Why is there no heat in the shared room? I feel super duper sorry for you, Luke. I can't believe you pay money to live there! :)
Post a Comment